I Want to Witness, But What Do I Say?
I. Compassion, Courage, Subway and Testimonies
1. All Started at the Mall with Subway 3
2. Creating Compassion to Witness to the Lost 15
3. Creating Courage to Witness to the Lost 25
4. It Takes Prayer to Win the Lost 29
5 . I Want to Witness, But HOW Do I Say It? 35
6. Testimonies that Show “Yes” It Works! 43
II. Object Evangelism Icebreakers – I Want to Witness, But What Do I Say…
7. Around Entertainment?
Games, Movies, Music, Toys 53
8. Around Financial Affairs?
Bank, Casino, Real Estate, Stock Market 63
9. Around Food?
Coffee, Kitchen, Restaurant, Bar 73
10. Around Healthcare?
Dentist, Hospital, Suicidal Person 83
11. Holidays and Special Times?
Christmas, 4th of July, Easter, Funeral, Wedding 91
12. Around the Great Outdoors?
Beach, Camping, Dogs and Cats, Farm, Fishing, Flowers, Park, Swimming Pool, Weather and Zoo 103
13. When Shopping and Doing Errands
Beauty Salon, Bookstore, Grocery Store, Hardware Store, Laundromat, Mall and Post Office 125
14. Around Sports?
Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf,Gym, Hockey, Skiing, Soccer, Tennis 141
15. Around School and Work?
Computer, Office, Junior High School, High School or College, Housework 163
16. When Traveling?
Airport, Car or Bus, Auto Repair, Gas Station, Train 175
III. After the Icebreaker, Then What Do I Say?
17. Truth to Say to 13 False Religions –
Atheists & Evolutionists
Homosexuals & Lesbians 189
18. Witnessing Using Prophetic Evangelism 281
A to Z Words of Affirmation Scriptures
19. “Plans of Salvation” to Share the Gospel Using:
Coffee – while drinking it or making it
Grades – For students to use
Swimming Individual Medley – for swimmers! 301
20. Lies that Children of Divorce Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free 305
Index of Icebreakers 309
About Susan Nazarewicz 321
To Re-Order Book 323